News - Portfolio - Making of - Backstage - Behind the Klaus Neuner Photography Production

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Time outs....



I like it to look always photo blogs from colleagues and amateurs and photo enthusiasts.
I am excited how informal, non-commercial - amateur photographers seeing their environment and to capture it with there camera.
Often at the right time - at the right place for the perfect light to capture the perfect mood.
Sure but often long waiting for the right time, same as a pro ...
But without commercial pressure, quite simply out of passion in photography .....
Always capture the camera with for daily photo from their own environment.
I have to confess that I allowed myself next to the daily work with the camera, even in some free time off work without to carrying a camera.
Times at which I just do not have camera with me, times when I my environment with all senses inwardly receiving ....
But not with the camera ....
Of course, there are often feelings, experiences in which i think it would have been better to have a camera here to capture them.
Ok, with me also a cell phone, often used to capture also a mini-camera a motive from a great location .....
But today - I like the time-outs, the times without a camera - the , time to relax, watching, thought ...

And you now my portfolio from my daily work are always in my website....

No comments:

Post a Comment